- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Product Specialist, you'll be at the forefront of driving Measurement and Attribution innovation with strategic clients across the region.
You'll work closely with the broader Measurement and Attribution community across EMEA to identify and develop solutions for measurement and attribution that can be scaled to Central Europe clients. Your key responsibility will be to drive business growth through the identification of relevant account opportunities and drive the implementation and optimization of complex solutions that support our clients in measuring the success of their advertising campaigns.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital advertising sales and working with measurement and attribution solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with attribution models.
- Experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients.
- Advanced analytical skills and comfort working with data using spreadsheets software, dashboards, and programming languages to turn numbers into insights.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Effective presentation and communication skills; ability to present to clients/stakeholders and work in multicultural, cross-functional teams.
- Work on client projects to help them overcome measurement and attribution challenges, leading to incremental business growth.
- Partner with customers to develop and improve performance of their advertising campaigns by implementing technical measurement and attribution projects (data integration, lifetime value, online to offline tracking etc.).
- Work closely with local Sales teams to serve clients and to scale knowledge to the local Account team.
- Work closely with EMEA-wide expert knowledge community to stay updated and contribute to community knowledge. Work to constantly increase knowledge within an area of expertise.
- Build comprehensive knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google measurement solutions to meet their marketing objectives.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate