- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB DESCRIPTION:Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150+ countries and employs approximately 97,000 people.
The purpose of the Programme Leader role is to;
• Work collaboratively with suppliers to support output and performance.
• Work collaboratively with site functional groups, CFTs and other site Project Managers to develop Project Plans.
• Establish Timeline and required Project Management Tool for Projects by leading the team in compiling the input for required deliverables.
• Manage execution of Project Plan timeline and plan to ensure all elements of Project Plan are completed by Cross–Functional team.
• Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for the projects.
• Update of timeline as required and communicate project status/ progress to management.
• Identification and execution of continuous improvement opportunities.
• Identifying best practices across industry like businesses and implementing same.
• Management and monitoring of key performance indicators and project timelines.
• Evaluate impact of project changes and adjust implementation activities as required with required contingency plans implemented and executed.
• Identify and communicate any project related issues to Site Management and Manager and develop contingencies.
• Present and obtain approval for various reviews as defined during project timeline.
• Support all other project assignments, as defined and assigned by the Manager.
• Ensure the Project documentation is in compliance with the quality requirements.
• Work in concert with the manufacturing team to identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product non-conformance in compliance with CA/PA system requirements.
• Ensure that the suppliers meet the quality requirements of its customers, external auditors and other external agencies.
• Liaise with and seek appropriate advice from and report when necessary to colleagues in other sites and suppliers.
A third level qualification in a relevant Science/Engineering discipline, or have relevant industry experience and an agreed schedule to obtain a third level qualification.
DIVISION:ADC Diabetes Care
LOCATION:Ireland Dublin : West Pharmaceuticals
WORK SHIFT:Ie - Shftpre0 (Ireland)
TRAVEL:Yes, 15 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.