- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join our team.
This is a hands-on role that would suit an experienced Quality Inspector with a strong background in the manufacturing industry.
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Raising internal and external non-conformance investigations
- Responsible for subsequent corrective and preventative actions of non-conformance
- Knowledge of manufactured products
- Meeting deadlines for orders
- Ensuring suppliers meet quality expectations
- Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of day to day inspection duties are met, along with defining and implementation of continual improvement targets within the quality department.
- Experience of managing quality targets and achieving goals
- Experience of CMM
- Confidence using measurement equipment
- A good understanding of reading engineering drawings, projections and tolerances
- Experience of working within a quality management standard (minimum to ISO 9001)
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate at all levels
- iso 9001
About the company
At Healthcare Recruit, we are a 24/7 Medical staffing recruitment agency. We use our knowledge and expertise to help clients meet the growing demands of the ever changing healthcare sector.
If you are looking for candidates to hire, or searching for jobs, within public hospitals, private hospitals, care homes and other healthcare units then we are here for you.
We can help you fill or find either part-time or full-time positions in a range of sectors from healthcare assistants to mental health nurses.