- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have ISO 13845 and experience with QMS?
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity based in Dublin. If so, then please read on.
This an opportunitiy for relocating to Dublin for the right candidate.
We are delighted to announce a very exciting opportunity to join a start up on the cusp of scaling internationally.
Our client is an award winning Irish medical garment company based in Dublin. They are looking for a talented individual to join their innovative company.
Why work for this company?
Since they were founded in 2015, their rapid growth and ambition has led them to trade in five countries with plans to continue to expand rapidly over the next 18 months.
This company has been shortlisted and won a number of prestigious global awards such as;
- Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards - Laureate for Europe
- SFA National Small Business Awards
- Bank of Ireland Start Up - Bronze winner
- Image Magazine's Business Woman of the Year
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
Key to their business mission is placing customers at the core of everything they do and for that reason have a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Apply now if you want to be a part of this exciting success story.
- Responsible for all stock and order reporting back to management.
- Responsible for production and logistics. Liaise with factories, shipping agents, customs and warehouse for all inbound and outbound orders.
- Ensure factory(s) meet and uphold their ISO number 13485 (medical) and 9001 (device quality) requirements for our products including FDA requirements for the US.
- Manage all delivery options and reporting of same.
- Ensure smooth delivery to all distributors on time and within SLA.
- Manage QMS internally. Ensure ISO and quality kept up to date.
- Manage production process from PO to delivery. Techspecs, samples, new products, packaging, hangers and accessories and production.
- Manage the customer return process, within QMS guidelines.
- Ensure all product/industry certifications are up to date and actively search for other relevant ones.
- Must have ISO number 13845.
- Must hold a Bachelor or a Masters relevant to the industry.
- Minimum five year's experience working in a similar role.
- Preferably health care and/or medical device experience.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of the production process.
- Analytically minded and a love of counting stock.
- Experience with QMS and ISO’s.
- Proficient use of excel and comfortable reporting to senior management.
APPLY TODAY...take those next steps towards your career goals!
Please note: Candidates must hold a full valid working visa for Ireland (Min stamp 4 accepted).
- Production Management
- Stock Management