- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ReConnect – are you looking to return to work after a career break?(Job Number:
We know that returning to work after a career break can be daunting. Reconnect gives you the opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the world at your own pace. Do you want a real job with real responsibilities from the beginning but with lots of support in first six months, including flexible working options?
Previous Reconnects have taken up positions across our business including Project Managers in Technology, HR Business Partners and Marketing Managers in the Consumer & Business to Business divisions. Through our Reconnect programme we have enabled talented people to work and join in our success at Vodafone.
Who you are:
- You are a talented individual who is ready to return to the workplace following a break in your career (the break should be between 1 and 10 years in duration).
- You are an experienced professional with a consistent track record in Technology, IT, Sales, Marketing or support functions.
- You don’t have to have previous experience in Telecommunications to apply.
What we offer:
- We will offer you an exciting opportunity to work in one of the official Best Workplaces of 2017
- You will be able to make an impact to the success of the Vodafone business
- We will provide you with a mentor and support network to assist in your first 6 months
- We offer flexible and agile working conditions
- Vodafone are an equal opportunities employer
If this sounds exciting to you, why not register your interest with us today by submitting your CV and we’ll be in touch. If you are unsure or would like further information , please send a mail to the Recruitment team at careers@Vodafone.com and we can support you through the application process
The Future is exciting. Ready?
Find out more about Vodafone ReConnect by watching this short video.
- ms project
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.