- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Regulatory Reporting AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Working closely with members of the Regulatory Reporting team to assist with the production of monthly and quarterly Central Bank of Ireland Regulatory Returns. The successful candidate will also help with the user acceptance testing of system upgrades / enhancements.
The Regulatory Reporting team is part of the controllers team responsible for all external financial reporting for WFBI. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment. The role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to gain experience in an increasingly important area of Financial Services.
- Assist with the production of monthly Irish Statistical returns
- Assist with the compilation of monthly and quarterly prudential returns
- Testing of new or upgraded systems and software
- Prepare and verify the accuracy of variances
- Reconciliation of regulatory reporting data to Financial Statements
- Develop and maintain knowledge of product types and associated accounting treatment
- Keep up to date with Regulatory developments.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Previous work experience required, banking or financial experience beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrated capacity for working to deliver desired results
- Excellent skills with excel
- Knowledge of financial products
- Knowledge of FRS Global desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail is a prerequisite
- Prioritisation skills important
- Honesty and integrity are a prerequisite
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.