- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CK Group are recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Swords, Dublin on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The position of Reliability Engineer is located in Swords, an historic satellite town of Dublin. Swords is located very close to Dublin airport and has excellent road and public transport links to Dublin City and surrounding areas.
The Reliability Engineer will provide expert reliability support to all areas of the site. The role will ensure the consistent application of best in class reliability practices aligned to corporate programs; these include GAMA (Global Asset Management Alliance), GRE (Global Reliability Excellence) etc.
- To support all maintenance activities, utilizing the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) SAP-PM System. Responsible for implementing CMMS best practices in accordance with the site Reliability Excellence Program.
- Ensure that the CMMS is utilized in accordance with Company core requirements, guidelines and standard operating procedures; that transactions are completed in a timely manner and the system users are adequately trained for the use of the system for their appropriate role.
- Develop advanced reports and manage the report publishing process using system report tools for maintenance plans, task lists, work orders and maintenance spare part analysis. Develop and publish metrics, KPI's, data analysis reports and monthly management reports to demonstrate performance and drive improvements.
- SAP knowledge with experience in a similar role preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification; ideally in a related Engineering discipline.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45735 in all correspondence.