- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Agent Direct Renewals - Wexford - 190003Q9
Senior Agent Direct Renewals
Zurich Insurance Plc is looking for a Senior Agent to assist and support the Team Coach to lead and continually develop a Team delivering a quality service to both internal and external Customers.
As a Senior Agent your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
Ensures a collective focus on the achievement of financial and operational objectives
• Ensuring provision and delivery of excellent customer service as defined by agreed service standards and to ensure that standard procedures are strictly adhered to
• Ensuring that staff development needs are identified and training is provided where needs are identified.
• Rota management
• Be flexible to participate in ad hoc projects
• Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of a team.
• People and performance management, creating and sustaining a high performance culture.
• Provide regular and effective internal and external communication
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Agent your skills and qualifications will include:
• Strong underwriting and technical capabilities.
• Ability to develop staff through supervision and training,
• Excellent knowledge of internal practices and processes.
• Strong reporting skills and working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Supervisory experience and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate a team to achieve targets/KPI’s
• Min APA accredited
• Be results orientated
• Be innovative, with a track record of process improvement
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong leadership and delegation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Enthusiasm, ambition and innovation
• Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to operate independently
• Be available to travel on occasion if required.
• Staff engagement and development
• Achievement of challenging operational targets
• Quality of customer service
• Successful management of the day to day running of the team
Primary work location is Wexford. Position is Wexford based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
Who we are
Zurich is one Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
Zurich is a strong brand, Zurich in Ireland is part of Zurich Insurance Group, a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer a competitive compensation package and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
: Yes, 5 % of the Time