- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
75 members – The number of people in our Salesforce CoE team that work across a broad range of solutions - everything from apps for internal business productivity to external apps for medical professionals, patients and field force. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products that improve lives.
You will lead and direct delivery of large, complex internal and outsourced IT projects and programs from project initiation to transition to operations, Deliver projects on time, within budget and with high quality while meeting desired business objectives
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish project plan and initiate project / program mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
• Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
• Provide leadership and decision making support by establishing appropriate project governance & communications, managing risk, issues and changes and gaining the necessary stakeholder buy-in
• Direct outputs of a large project team, often across geographical boundaries, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
• Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services. Define and execute change management and training initiatives and material
• Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
• Provide project / program reporting including overall performance of the project / program and project completion documentation
• Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope, Novartis project management methodology (“ICE”) and GxP where applicable
• Ensure overall project / program success and effective use of resources. Regularly assesses whether project continues to meet business objectives and to use funds efficiently, ensuring that the project is managed to realize business benefits
• Ensures projects comply with best practice and internal process framework and continually strive for improvement. Captures lessons learnt throughout the project to benefit other projects and programs in the future. Deliver input to further shape the CoE service roadmap
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Minimum education: University degree in business/technical area or adequate equivalent
• Languages: Fluent English written and spoken
• 12 years of business and IT experience leading projects, with demonstrated experience of managing teams in a matrix organization across multiple geographic regions
• Experience working in Salesforce
• Pharmaceutical experience
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Business Unit IT NBS
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Ireland Limited
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.