- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
· Develop a deep understanding of the disease state, gather user needs, and translate into technical specifications.
· Generate creative product solutions to address unmet needs.
· Develop test models for prototype performance evaluations.
· Build and test prototypes; analyse test data and interpret to identify optimal solution(s).
· Create detailed component and finished device assembly drawings/specifications.
· Identify and select product materials, assembly methods and define process settings.
· Develop and deliver project plans to performance, time and cost targets.
· Leverage and liaise with external resources to achieve project goals.
· Identify and manage of key risks throughout the product lifecycle.
· Write procedures, protocols, specifications, and reports.
· Evaluate and assess physician (user) techniques and develop product training materials.
· Develop marketing materials (presentations/videos/demos).
Honours degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or equivalent. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in all stages of medical device design and development (including design with SolidWorks, prototyping, and testing) is desired.
Neuravi Ltd. (8191)
R&D Engineering (R&D)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.