- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
- Work closely with the broader WFM team to understand all aspect of forecasting, scheduling and queue management
- Review previous weeks performance and analyse upcoming fortnight to identify gaps in coverage and optimisation opportunities
- Ownership of volume strategy and productive/non productive time on a real time and tactical level
- Support site-level resources with real-time management of schedule adherence and productivity
- Effectively communicate across the broader Airbnb team and our outsource partner network
- Ability to build and run scheduling scenarios and provide analysis of potential impacts
- Track, analyze and report the forecast, scheduling and headcount accuracy for all LOB’s and partners
- Analyze and report historical data and trends, daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with a recognised mainstream WFM Platform (Genesys, Verint IEX etc)
- Ability to learn & manage multiple technical systems
- Proactive problem solver; able to see big picture and streamline current processes while planning for long-term growth
- Effective communicator and relationship builder
- Able to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion
- Experience with Interactive Insights and SQL preferred.
- Ability to process large amounts of complex raw data and present in a comprehensible fashion
- Previous experience with ACD reporting and administration experience desired
- Solid knowledge of Excel.
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.