- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
SMB is in search of a leader for our Product Management Team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic thinker who will set the product vision and strategy around the needs of our customers and growing business. A dynamic leader with a proven record of taking innovative ideas, and solutions, from concept to the customer. Building products that continually set the standard for the industry and serve our customers better than the competition. The leader must have a proven record in delivering results in support of a fast-growing business.
Be proven in organizational design thinking, a multiplier capable of forming a high performance team, developing internal talent and recruiting industry top talent into Product.
The leader must have a strong record of continuous improvement, leveraging industry best practices, and have worked in large scale Lean and Continuous Delivery organizations
• Is Customer Obsessed – Always starts with the customer first and works back. Actively build customer relationships, understand their business goals and pain points. Be the customers voice.
• Establish a shared product vision across the company by building consensus on priorities, including executive stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• Manage a team of Product Managers capable of producing innovative products and marketing leading solutions
• Partner closely with UX & Design to translate product vision and strategy into great a customer experience
• Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define roadmap
• Foster a culture of innovation and a fail-fast philosophy in Product
• Responsible for product positioning including articulating customer problems and solutions and partnering with product marketing to craft product messaging briefs for product launch cycles.
• Be an authority on market trends, emerging technologies and competitive landscapes
• Works seamlessly with Engineering to create great quality products
What we’re looking for...
Required Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• 10+ years In Product Management or related field
• 10+ years of working closely with Software Engineering and Design teams
• 7+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership
• BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.