- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Airbnb recruiting is seeking aSourcer within Airbnb's’ Global Recruiting organization.
TheSourcer will be responsible for the execution of Airbnb’s diversity talent sourcing and outreach strategy in support of Airbnb’s hiring and candidate experience goals. Success will be measured through the development of quality community networks, candidate relationships and ultimately an increase of highly qualified candidates. In partnership with recruiting leadership, Diversity and Belonging partners and other stakeholders this role will develop sources for many lines of business across technical and non-technical roles to increase diverse prospects in Airbnb’s talent pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have passion and experience around diversity talent practices, innovative recruiting strategies and technology, community outreach and events, labor market research, competitive market intelligence, and developing and nurturing relationships with talent.
- Engage and activate diverse talent through relationships and networking with universities, professional organizations, community organizations, diversity forums and conferences, and other recruitment channels across EMEA.
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates and consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality diverse candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Understand unique role and business requirements and qualify and match candidates with opportunities inside Airbnb.
- Develop business-specific diversity sourcing plans and strategies.
- Create and execute narratives, branding and social media campaigns to support external messaging and engagement in partnership with internal teams
- Partner internally with Airbnb’s Diversity and Belonging team and ERGs to coordinate sourcing and recruiting activities at Diversity outreach and engagement events;
- Manage candidate tracking mechanisms and data systems (e.g. CRM) and relationship management strategies. Conduct data analysis and reporting.
- 3 + years Sourcing experience is required.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying candidates.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and problem solver
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Airbnb
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.