- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Static Data, Reconciliations & Projects SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
To assist in the completion of the team's day to day activities, including responsibility for cash nostro reconciliations, subsystem to GL reconciliation, cash balance substantiation, various internal reporting, static data set up and maintenance. The team member will work as part of a team to ensure core tasks are completed accurately and on time, owning and assisting with these tasks as needed. The team member will also assist the group on various projects/initiatives.
The primary responsibilities
- Adhering to the SSI process, ensuring set up is completed accurately and on time across the relevant systems
- Taking ownership of the static data set up process across any relevant systems, as required
- Completion of the nostro reconciliation process
- Ownership of investigation case set up and ultimately ensuring clearance of breaks following the investigation
- Completion of sub system to GL reconciliations
- Completion of cash substantiation reporting
- Ensure all required internal reporting tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure the daily task list is completed and deadlines met
- Ensure operational risk is being considered for all tasks completed; any incidents are reported and addressed as required.
- Ensure you are fully engaged on any new initiatives/projects as assigned by your manager
- Liaising with team SMEs to ensure requirements are met and adequate testing is completed prior to implementation, when required.
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Operational experience in a financial service instituation
- Strong understanding of systems & core banking products (lending and treasury)
- Expertise in payment message formatting, SSI setup
- Experience in reconciliation, investigations and general static data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment and also as part of a team
- Experience in using collaborative approach in a workplace
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to operate in a large, multicultural organisation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.