- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Systems Support Analyst (Citrix)Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Our international business activities truly span the globe, with a combined workforce of more than 13,000 dedicated team members and more than 30 overseas offices. Through our coast-to-coast U.S. presence, overseas offices in strategic locations, and technology platforms, we provide our clients the direct and on-the-ground support they need to effectively manage all their global business in 130 countries.
Wells Fargo has a new opportunity for a Systems Support Analyst to join the team based in Dublin.
The Application Hosting Services position is responsible for applying Wells Fargo Virtual Hosting Services methodologies and providing leadership in the installation, configuration, and implementation of related products and technologies.
The position requires the ability to execute on small and projects independently or lead a project teams. The position assumes responsibility for the team's completion of deliverables and is held accountable for the team's success. The position will be responsible for implementing solution to best practice standards and fully document the solutions. Strong problem solving and analytical abilities are required for the position. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Provide support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to the Citrix hosting platform for applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services
- Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems
- Evaluate service level agreement criteria and identifies gaps in current technology process
- Participate in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations
- Update/write documentation and procedures and assists with related training;
- Participate in writing test scripts; maintains change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements;
- Understand quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and reviews changes for risk to production systems;
- Participate in testing and updating the business continuation plan
- Monitoring problem tracking system for assigned problems and follow procedures for resolution.
- Provide training for users, application owners, and others within the department on product related needs.
- Coordination with the other IT Services Teams in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Work with peers and business lines across different time zones.
Market Skills and Certifications
Additional Responsibilities might include:
- Effectively execute Application Hosting Services service offerings and communicate their value.
- Active participation in business development activities, e.g. communication, product awareness
- Identifies additional opportunities with clients.
- Assume responsibility/accountability for delivering entire components of a project.
- Understand the project "big picture" and the impact of different areas on the whole project.
- Evaluate/mentor business partners and team members on proper methodology, best practices, technology, and general consulting skills.
- Proactively seek to expand knowledge and supplement skills through appropriate use of books, manuals, and other self-study and point of need training.
- Experience supporting Citrix virtualized application delivery platforms
- Experience working with Citrix/VMware technology
- Microsoft Windows 2008 operating system experience
- Microsoft Windows/x86 PC support experience including Windows 7
- Knowledge and understanding of applications: architecture, design, business functions, interfaces, dependencies, processing windows, volumes
- Knowledge and understanding of technology server: side scripting
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project
- windows 7