- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Team Lead, Custody Client ServicesTEAM - GFS CUSTODY CLIENT SERVICES
TEAM LEADER - CLIENT SERVICES
Based in Limerick, the Team Leader ("TL") will be responsible for working with a team of Client Service Representative providing professional Custody Client Services. This is a broad role ensuring daily, weekly and monthly deliverables are complete with agreed deadlines. The role entails development of team members to provide a superior Client service. Fundamental to the role is ensuring strong relationships are built with all clients based on trust and consistently exceed client expectations.
- Lead, manage & inspire your team with the overall goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled client service to Northern Trust's clients
- Defines the team's purpose; influences the prioritisation of work and the allocation of resources to deliver on client commitments.
- Sets clear goals and expectations and ensure regular updates to ensure self and team members achieving them.
- Develop strong relationships will all clients and be a point of contact on all custody related activity.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with critical business partners & other internal groups, e.g. IOO, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody Operations, Derivatives, Pricing, etc.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with relevant third parties, e.g. trustees, external advisors, consultants, etc.
- Tracks service & delivery results against project plans and SLD, monitors service & delivery through client reviews, internal / external surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback etc.
- Maintains service & delivery log, drives accountability and closure of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides appropriate escalation of service & delivery and other relevant issues / opportunities to RMs / CSMs / internal stakeholders.
- Compiles service & delivery plans in line with best practice standards & procedures.
- Promotes by example and actions the highest standards of integrity, accountability & client service across GFS EMEA and the global GFS business.
- Previous knowledge and understanding for all GFS products & services is desirable
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and strong process orientation.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills, both as a manager and also as an advocate for the company and the business at large.
- Previous exposure to, and success in, dealing with senior client management.
- Well-developed management and leadership skills.
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of March 31,2019, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$8.2 trillion in assets under custody
$1.2 trillion in assets under management
$122 billion in banking assets
- ms project