- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Marketing Platform (GMP) offers agencies, advertisers, and media buyers integrated technology solutions to support them in the fast growing and highly strategic area of programmatic advertising.
As a Client Manager, you will advise customers on how to make the most of our programmatic search solution, Search Ads 360 (SA360). You will also partner with Googlers in Large Customer Sales (LCS) and gTech (e.g., Product, Specialists, Account Managers, Industry Managers, Analysts, internal support teams, and more) to work with our customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in search engine marketing (SEM) or search engine optimization (SEO).
- Ability to speak and write English and Turkish fluently and idiomatically
- Experience working in the ad tech market (seller or a user and experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools).
- Strategic and analytical sales approach and track record of building effective and lasting customer relationships.
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.
- Manage trusted relationships with a portfolio of Google’s largest SA360 Search clients and agencies in Turkey. Develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges and educate them on software features and best practice.
- Create GMP Account plans to sell and activate automation and grow customer maturity. Go above and beyond to add value to our advertisers' business and grow feature adoption usage.
- Think of creative ways to improve our relationships constantly with our clients and keep them at the forefront of advertising technology.
- Prove and demonstrate the value of our Google Marketing Platform solutions.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic programmatic opportunities with Google Marketing Platform.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate