- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Town
- Responsible for leading the OOS/Technical Support Investigation Team
- Plan, implement and lead complex Technical projects such as validation activities and product/process improvements supporting Sensor Projects.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, OOS and Technical investigations.
- Manage and provide input for relevant departmental/project budgets within target and implement CIP/BEx projects as required.
- Provides technical support and knowledge on a plant wide basis.
- Ensure that any relevant projects meet quality requirements of all stakeholders, including customers, auditors and other external agencies by ensuring adherence to the required policies and procedures.
- Measures and reports progress of department activities.
- Acts as an effective project leader or team member in supporting timelines, quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Ensure prompt attention of the relevant department Manager in areas of risk, which might have an adverse effect on product and/or safety.
- Ensure the department conducts its business in a manner designed to be protective of human health, safety, and the environment.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- A third level qualificaiton in Science and a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment.
ADC Diabetes Care
Ireland Donegal Town : R267
Ie - Shftpre0 (Ireland)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- ms project
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.