- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- An Mhí
I'm currently recruiting for a Accountant for our client based in Navan, Co.Meath.
The individual will work closely with all functions of the business both financial and non-financial. As the main link between finance and production, they will analyse the business costs and operational performance with the intention of improving performance, identifying key drivers, current weaknesses and standardising production reporting between plants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will involve:
- Preparation of KPI's and weekly/monthly business reports
- Provision of accurate and timely product costings as required
- Inventory Management
- System development and implementation
- R&D Reporting for grant and tax purposes
- Any other analysis or ad hoc duties as requested
- Travel to other plant locations in the UK and Europe
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 2-3 years experience in a Manufacturing environment in a financial analysis/controlling/reporting role
- Be experienced in cost estimation, budgeting, variance analysis with strong cost accounting experience
- Have a proven record of working on his/her own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have excellent organisational, numerical, analytical, time management and communication skills
- Be a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Have a high degree of computer literacy and be proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Excel)
Please upload your up to date CV to the link provided below.