- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Auto req ID: 201364BR
Now hiring a Treasury Analyst to join our team in Carrigaline. This is a fixed term contract with duration of 9 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $64billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The candidate will be responsible for driving efficiencies, process simplification and operational excellence. The key deliverables will include but are not limited to Cash pooling, Intercompany settlement, Accounts Receivable & Cashflow forecasting. We take immense pride in supporting our stakeholders across the Finance, FP&A and Supply chain function. We are looking for a well organised, adaptable and enthusiastic team player with a very good eye for detail to join our team.
- Cash management, forecasting and planning.
- Ensure all back office Treasury operations are following procedure
- Cash Positioning / Funding (Ensure timely execution of settlements and drawdowns including preparing bank transfers and trade confirmations)
- New Business support (new business lines / new geographies) – providing assistance in terms of new bank account set-up, online banking and guarantee facilities
- Support the Treasurer in maintaining and developing relationships with core banks, service providers and potential future counterparties
- Improve existing processes
- Develop relationships with internal business stakeholders, delivering first class support and solutions
- Critically evaluate existing payment methods and bank account structure across the group to ensure business developments are fully supported and accommodated by Treasury, and are in line with best practice industry standards and developments (e.g. SEPA).
- Calculate daily liquidity positions for multiple countries / entities
- Place funds on deposit with authorized financial institutions.
- Prepare summary reports for Corporate Treasury.
- Prepare rolling cash flow forecasts
- Assist Treasurer on funding, reporting, compliance, projects, cash/FX, when needed
- Liaise with other treasury operations within Europe and the US
- Qualification in accountancy/ Business Information systems or relevant degree
- Must be diligent, thorough and a keen attention to detail
- Strong banking industry experience
- Banking and cross border positioning / funding experience
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple activities with competing deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in a cash management role a distinct advantage
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Treasury Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Treasury Assistant Analyst.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary
About the company
PepsiCo Inc. es una empresa multinacional estadounidense dedicada a la fabricación, comercialización y distribución de bebidas y aperitivos.