- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 153 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 86 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join our Finance department.
Based in our Dublin Office you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day back-office operations for inflight sales on Ryanair's 450 plus aircraft fleet across our 86 bases.
- Management of our daily operational issues on loading of aircraft with product for sale on board.
- Performance management of outsourced service providers to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- Preparation of load bearing documentation.
- Communication with all outsourced catering companies across our network on all operating issues.
- Management of catering equipment stock levels.
- Assistance in management of catering security audits.
- Stock discrepancy investigations.
- Reporting on KPIs on operational performance.
- Adhoc duties
Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- economists and finance
About the company
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft,