Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd
at Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd
March 2015 - at Present
Jharsuguda - Odisha
• Establishing Base Line (BL) EPC L1, L2, L3 schedules as per contract milestones • Update/review Primavera activities, logics and monitoring impact of changes on critical path; provide management with appropriate feedback and propose mitigations. • Preparation of Micro level Schedules, Package track sheets, look ahead plan • Preparation of interim project schedules for commissioning • Preparing the daily/weekly/monthly progress reports, through in-depth analysis of Construction, Engineering and Procurement progress using progress S-curves, histograms, bar charts, CPM, Visual charts, area of concern. • Reporting to Project Stakeholders like AES and OPGC Management, Lenders, CEA, Statutory Authorities. • Analyze and record the gaps between the planned V/s actual through variance reports and highlight the areas needing attention for action of the project team and prepare recovery/catch plan. • Cost Control: Budgeting, Payment tracking, forecasting.
at Rattan India Power Ltd
January 2010 - February 2015
Gurgaon - Haryāna
• Responsible for Corporate Planning, Monitoring & Coordination of different packages Finalization of L1/ L2schedule of packages using MS Excel/Primavera. • Generation of S- Curve & histograms for monitoring of all major packages. • Cost Control: Budgeting, Payment tracking, forecasting. • • Preparation & finalization of construction & Commissioning schedule at L3 level. • Coordinating with Vendors/ Sub Vendors, Engineering Team/Quality Team, Site and Purchase Dept. • Project reporting to higher Management for various critical issues which affects the Project Progress for that conducting review meeting and preparation of action plan. • Monitoring the progress against schedule program of work. • Preparation of catch-up plan to makeup time delayed. • Preparing and submitting weekly and Monthly Progress Reports • Conducting Weekly and Monthly Progress meetings with top management. • Monitoring on statutory clearances.
at Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
September 2008 - January 2010
Shāhjahānpur - Uttar Pradesh
• Worked in team of Planning and Project Control of 2X300 MW Coal Based Thermal Power Plant Project. • Responsible for the Construction Planning of different packages of Civil Work, Mechanical • Preparing L3/L4 schedule of packages using Primavera/ MS Excel & monitoring the same by S- Curve and histograms. • Material Planning & Material scheduling • Preparing and submitting weekly and Monthly Site Progress Reports in order to monitor the actual Progress status with Resource Histograms and S-curve. • Controlling and monitoring the progress against schedule program of work. • Participating in daily project operations, Weekly / Monthly Progress meetings. • Preparing schedules for client those covers Engineering, Procurement and construction Program for different packages. • Coordination among the site package owners, quality, project management team
at Noida Power Company Ltd
May 2007 - September 2008
Gautam Buddha Nagar - Uttar Pradesh
• Worked in project team for power distribution in Greater Noida. • Review of Drawing and Layout for work to be executed and finalization of bill of material. • Preparation of Scheduling and Monitoring for Substations, HT and LT Transmission lines work. • Technical and commercial bid preparation and evaluation of offer submitted by vendors. • Responsible for placement of work order or purchase order. • Coordination with Vendor and Sub-vendor for expediting of Works and Materials. • Responsible for timely work execution of works. • Invoice verification and reconciliation for work executed. • Material and inventory management.
at Kruger Industries India Pvt Ltd
August 2004 - August 2005
Faridabad - Haryāna
• Worked in project team for Ventilation and Air Conditioning projects. • Understand the technical documents and prepare BOQ. • Placement of service and work order for various projects. • Preparation and update of schedule for Client. • Preparation of material dispatch plan for follow up with vendors/ sub-vendors for timely delivery of materials. • Raising the invoice for supply as well as services to customers. • Update the status of work execution for management review.
at university of petroleum and Energy studies
2005 - 2007 (2 years) Dehradun - Uttarakhand
at Uttar Pradesh Technical University
2000 - 2004 (4 years) Bulandshahr - Uttar Pradesh