- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
As a team member, are you passionate about driving customer success? Ensuring that customers realize their business goals is the charter of the Cisco services team. As a leader of a focused service delivery function you will influence, inspire and manage the business strategy, customer relationship and delivery teams.
Who You'll Work With
The Cloud and Managed Services (CMS) team seeks a Escalation Engineer to be part of cloud managed services for Enterprise and Service Provider customers owns incident restoration/resolution as per agreed SLA's.
Who You Are
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Ensure 24/7 availability of the production environment and lead the daily operations of the production environment.
* Participate in Change Advisory Board Review Meetings with customer.
* Ownership of root cause analysis process, and ensure remediation of major issues. Ability to provide assistance in a support capacity with problem and incident resolution and assume major incident and problem ownership and accountability
* Recreate Customer Issues for Technical Troubleshooting in the Operate Lab
* Drive issues related to firmware and bug with BU team.
* A strong understanding of the ITIL framework and its application in a production environment.
* Troubleshoot & resolve the incidents and problem tickets within SLA/SLO.
* Develop and maintain a working knowledge of existing and new technologies and be able to tie the design and implementation of infrastructure to the managed components.
* Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem) and must have the initiative, perseverance and commitment to see problems through to resolution.
* Working closely with the Engineering team to understand the product and project requirements.
* Performs end to end testing of network and server hardware, firmware, software features, system functionalities and capabilities.
* Performs Advanced Level Troubleshooting
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.