- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Assist with the build-out of a local outsourcing team supporting the transactional, reporting and analysis needs of a global software business
- Work with the COE Accounting Manager to assist with “standardizing” outsourced processes
- Assist with the preparation of process scoping documents with relevant stakeholders and work efficiently to ensure the transition plan of the processes to COE is sustainable and successful
- Build solid working relationships with stakeholders.
- Proactively highlight the needs, in consultation with stakeholders, for training / skill enhancements.
- Actively contribute to a culture of “Continuous Improvement “
- Accept and embrace “accountability” for areas of responsibility
- Knowledge of GAAP / Accounting Standard. US GAAP / Indian GAAP knowledge is preferred
- Participate in and become a company domain expert for key process areas that include:
- Consolidation Reporting of Books of Accounts
- Balance sheet account reconciliations and substantiation
- Intercompany GL Account Reconciliation and Revaluation
- Monthly close reporting as per Follow the Sun Close principles and 1:1:1 timelines
- Supplementary Information preparation for Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Able to perform Analytical Review procedures in Internal and External Financial Reporting
- Cash Flow Preparation
- Management Fee Computation / Transfer Pricing Accounting
- Fixed Asset Accounting and reconciliation
- Prepaid / Expense release Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cost Centre and Business Units wise (Department Wise) accounting
- Equity method of Accounting for Investment in Associates / Joint Venture
- Lease Accounting including Straight line method Accounting of Rent contracts
- Foreign Exchange computation through Cross Factor method
- Decision making in context to compliance with Accounting procedures and principles.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained across numerous functions
- Oracle, Hyperion and Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Prior experience of performing account reconciliations, preferably in offshoring / outsourcing model.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Cultural Diversity (significant US interaction).
- Team player
- Process transition experience (Desired)
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- B.COM /MBA / M.COM/ CA (INTER) with at least 3-4 years of work experience.
Did you know there’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year? And there’s a 1% chance that an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months? We do. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfolio risks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy.
We are one of the most exciting and technologically sophisticated firms you’ve ‘never’ heard of, unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events.