- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings, accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience. In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite. Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities. Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
3-5 years of Experience in similar profile
Preferred male candidate
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)
- Kannada English,Hindi (Preferred)