- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations and updating information to institute management software.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Managing administration works and other tasks assigned by the director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Any Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree
- Diploma or certificate in MS Office
Experience: we are particular about results
Skills: - - Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent Tele calling skills
- Good office handling skill
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹96,000.00 to ₹144,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Manjeri, Kerala (Preferred)