- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Administrative AssistantWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website
The EGSRA team consists of Administrative Assistants who provide support to multiple EGS leaders across Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai in regards to their calendar management, ePay expense management, visitor management, along with day to day adhoc requirements.
About with role
The Administrative Assistant hired in this position will be part of the EGS India Remote Admin team pool that assists EGS Delivery leaders in India. The candidate should possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills. The candidate will interact closely with multiple leaders in understanding their requirements and deliver within the stipulated timeframe.
- Calendar Management: Should be able to independently manage complex calendars by prioritizing meetings, resolving conflicts and arranging logistics.
- Travel Management: Plan and manage end to end travel in coordination with the Travel Desk for flights, hotel, visa, forex, ground transportation, building access etc. in liaison with the Travel Desk to ensure a seamless travel experience.
- Expense Reports: Consolidation & timely submission of bills/expense statements. Raise ePay "on behalf of request".
- Should be competent enough to handle work allocation using the VA tool and act as a back-up for the work allocator.
- Should be able to independently front-end visitor management and events for leaders.
- Inbound Calls - Handle the EGSRA inbound calls coming in via VOIP, PSTN and shift mobile.
- Database management/Presentations: Should be able to produce documents, reports and create presentations using Word, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Ad hoc Tasks - Execute miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Team Manager. May perform special projects as requested.
- Ensure adherence to SLA while completing tasks. Essential Qualifications
- University degree.
- Experience of more than 3 years in a corporate structure, having relevant experience of minimum 1 year.
- Knowledge in Outlook.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Fluency in English
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.