- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Exp: 6 to 10 Years (total Exp should be more than 6 years, less than that cannot be considered.)
CTC: 13 to 15 LPA (Can be flexible little if early joiners)
NP: Immediate to 60 days(beyond this cannot be considered)
Working in shift: Second shift, max upto 11PM (no night shift)
Posting ID: 67176 (Must be uploaded before sharing)
Must skill: Editable Templates, OSGI Services, Workflows, Replication, Dispatcher, Sightly, MSM, Angular JS/HTML/CSS
- Having 6 to 8 yrs of professional experience of all phases of SDLC viz. Software requirements study, Designing, Development
- Minimum 4+ years development experience in AEM 6.3 or above with strong knowledge of components, editable templates, models, workflows, DAM, content fragments and experience fragments.
- Must have experience in Implementing more than two full cycle AEM projects.
- In-depth knowledge of OSGI, Apache Sling, HTL and JCR
- Hands on experience on working on Sightly
- Knowledge of AEM with e-Commerce Integration Framework
- Familiarity with localization and MSM best practices
- Experience on event handling, schedulers is required.
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front end developers
- Dispatcher configuration and understanding of caching layers at dispatcher
- Ability to contribute to AEM dev-ops processes
- Experience with Continuous Integration and building tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Performance tuning and code refactoring experience
- Ability to work across multiple projects and launches
- Understand deployment architecture and development-to-production deployment processes
- Worked with agile development processes using JIRA and Workfront
- Strong spoken, written, and presentation communication skills
- Awareness of CI/CD processes, using Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Excellent presentation skills, good organizational abilities, good leadership qualities and problem solving skills.
About the company