- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AM OI Business : 0000DQ8J
External Job Title: AM OI Business
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Business Descriptor: Retail Banking and Wealth Management
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join RBWM team.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
- To source OI NTBs from the new & existing corporate base and deliver on meeting OI NTB targets as per the Country Plan.
- To ensure the KYC/AML norms of the bank are complied with at all times.
- To execute marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as INM Marketing.
- To work collaboratively with Branch Banking/Commercial Banking & CEP Teams to generate opportunities for business generation
- To maintain call reports and MIS as required
- To respond to Global Corporates/ Employee Banking Clients complaints in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Have a systematic and methodical approach around sales planning
- University degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Marketing.
- 3/4 years’ experience in Retail and or NRI banking with proven and progressive sales and client acquisition experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sound knowledge of NRI/OI/Expat/International Banking, NRE/NRO products, services and processes together with exposure in RBWM/retail banking branch operations or NRI customer service delivery.
- Profound understanding of NRI market, key competitors and offerings as well as our competitive edges to win quality customers.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and pertinent regulations impacting retail business banking customers
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-India-National Capital Territory-New Delhi
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 10:43:17 Unposting Date
: 11-Dec-2019, 18:29:00
- customer service
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.