- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- INDIA, IN
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
- Work with the application developers to bring new mainframe based applications live and assist with application problem diagnosis
- Install new releases, apply patches and internally regression test said products
- Support WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Operational Decision Manager, WebSphere Compute Grid, WebSphere MQ and related products
- Provide production & non-production mainframe support for multiple business critical applications
- Write standards operating procedures, deployment strategies and best practices
- on-call support providing a high degree of responsiveness and sound trouble-shooting methodologies
Be the Single Point of Contact for all application related deliverables
- Responsible for Definition and Creation of application related procedures
- Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysis
- Engage in People Development
- Perform status Reporting on deliverables of the team to higher management and all stake holders
- Lead, Monitor and review of all MIRIS deliverables
- Provide L3 administrative functional support to application end users
Post Graduate from a Business School with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration
You ideally have a previous experience in the banking or finance industry.
You are fluent in English; French knowledge would be highly appreciated.
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Level of Autonomy / Competencies:
Understanding of trade flows from the Front Office till the Back Office.
To be able to multitask.
To escalate on issues when necessary.
Able to meet deadlines.
To work together with Various Back Offices, Retail Networks and other departments in an international environment.
Knowledge of processing international payments
Minimum 2 years of related experience.
The Candidate should be
Fluent in English – Spoken and written
Should have the ability to prioritize and reactive
Sensitive to risk
Rigorous, methodic and organized
Good Communication skills
Sensitivity to quality and Client satisfaction
Ability to manage intercultural relations in an international context
Ready to work in flexible time schedules