- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE Global IT is looking for an experienced Developer with broad experience in designing, implementing and supporting multi tier applications in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of Finance Systems, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Responsibilities include - - Perform code development, Unit testing, System testing, and debugging HPE's finance applications
- Develop and support integrations with ERP applications
- Collaborate with business users, understand requirements, develop design specifications and develop IT solutions for support and strategic projects
- Support the decision making related to optimal systems landscape in constantly changing environment
- Work with the Business teams to ensure proper and effective integration of business processes into existing system solutions
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver solutions seamlessly
- Resolve production support issues, conduct month end close activities related to finance applications
- Work towards reduction of support incidents through implementation of long term and sustainable fixes
- Create all the artifacts needed as part of the systems development life cycle including design specifications, test cases etc.
- Create comprehensive documentation about the solutions being developed and provide necessary user training Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum6 years of Solid Hands-onexperience in object-oriented programming (OOP), software development experience using .NET and C#
- Database development experience using SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Development experience with T-SQ, WebAPI and JSON.
- Strong experience in Development with SQL,PL/SQL and SSIS
- Experience with machine learning database tools and platforms like Mongo, Hive, Cassandra, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Spark
- Background with one or more of PERL, Shell Scripting, JAVA, J2EE, Pro*C, Coolgen desirable
- Experience with development on relational databases (Oracle), or ERP systems like SAP, and others desirable
- Functional experience with financial systems and master data is a plus
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, excellent team player
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and strong command in English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team If you…
- are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
- are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
- have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
- are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements ...then, apply now!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development Want to know more about HPE?
Then let’s stay connected!
About the company