- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Apps Systems EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
Java/J2EE Developer for PRIME Services technology team within Capital Markets Technology, part of WBT@EGS, works with developers and business analyst across US and India. The role has a direct reporting to Prime Services India lead
Role and Responsibilities
- Work along with teams across borders and time zones.
- Design and develop technology solutions to problems requiring strong technical expertise.
- Proactively manage risk including deliverables, operational issues through implementation of right controls and escalate where required.
- Design and develop applications, tools and processes to ensure better safety, reliability and supportability.
- Collaborate with QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- Bachelor Degree with 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE application development and implementation.
- Basic understanding of Capital markets and various asset classes.
- Knowledge of XML, Application servers like Weblogic and Websphere, Oracle database
- Knowledge of CSS, JMS, Groovy
- Understanding of is an added advantage
- Ability to work in dynamic fast paced environment
- Should be a good team player
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Attention to details and thoroughness is a must. Proactive team member with can-do attitude is needed.
- Knowledge of JDBC and PL/SQL with Oracle.
- Knowledge of Groovy SQL
- Knowledge of GWT
- Some understanding on Spring, Maven, JBoss, Mongo DB and Jasper Reports
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.