- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Apps Systems EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Compliance Department consists of Advisory, Control Room, and Central Compliance Teams which provide Compliance support to multiple wholesale lines across the Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
About the Role
Payments development team at EGS is currently engaged with in leading a few upcoming projects in Treasury Payments group. Key initiatives are to rewrite the legacy MTS platform, which is a core wire payment-processing platform and to support the ISO 20022 model for different payment types.
The role is expected to have good know-how of the latest trends, conducting in-depth technical reviews, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance, and scalability for this project.
- Design, development, testing, and deployment of SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications (Oracle SOA suite 11g/12c and OSB)
- Composite development with BPEL, Mediator/ESB, XML, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle JCA Adapters, OEM, OWSM policies, WLST and Ant scripts
- JDeveloper, Eclipse/OEPE, SOAP, SOAPUI, BPEL, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS
- TDD/LLD preparation, Unit Testing
- Support for DEV/SIT/UAT testing
- Coordination with partners for gathering the requirements, design & development activities
- Project planning, tracking and reporting of the executions
Oracle SOA & OSB Design & hands on development exp, Composite, Mediators and BPEL design and development, Fault handling, business rules, transformations, human tasks and routing practices in SOA and OSB, SCA concepts, SOAP and REST Service development experience, OWSM policies implementation.
- Overall 9+ years of exp, hands on with Oracle SOA & OSB 11g/12C
- Strong design concepts in SOA, enterprise security, Batch and offline processing, Fault handling best practices
- Very good communication and problem solving skills
- Exposure to quality and delivery processes
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project