- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Apps Systems EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Functional Technology (EFT) aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio.
About the Role
This role would be primarily focused on application development, conduct interfaces with other systems, creates test data, perform unit testing and recommended solutions and process improvements to resolve problems in relation to different business requirement processes.
- Primarily focused on application development, conduct interfaces with other systems, creates test data, perform unit testing and recommend solutions and process improvements to resolve problems in relation to different business requirement processes.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with other members of the development team to ensure success of project.
- Provide UAT/SIT support & needed assistance for release management activities.
Provide development support to other applications who use CMDS-EMRT services.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Ab Initio Skills: Graph Development, Ab Initio standard environment parameters, GDE, EME basics, SDLC, Data Analysis
- 7+ years in database design and programming experience: SQL SERVER or any other Database Management Systems with thorough understanding of design patterns and their applications
- 1+ year of capital markets experience is a PLUS
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database designing schema, stored procedures, and views for performance with large data sets
- SQL, PL/SQL & performance tuning experience
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field.
- 2+ years of AbInitio Express IT
- 7+ years' of overall Database information architecture, design, development and implementation experience in Relational and Dimensional databases.
- 7+ years of designing and implementing highly distributed, scalable, and performant back-end database processes - Staging, Data Enrichments and Strong data delivery techniques.
- 7 + years of Strong Unix and Shell Scripting.
- Translate business and data requirements into Logical data models in support of Enterprise Data Models, OLTP, Operational Data Structures and Analytical systems
- Experience in business analysis techniques and data warehouse design techniques.
- Experience deploying and supporting large, complex data warehouse/business intelligence solutions.
- Reporting/BI experience using one of the tools - SSRS, Microstrategy or Tableau is desirable.
- Big Data experience
- Hadoop experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.