- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Add to Saved Jobs
Area Sales Manager
As an Area Sales Manager, you would be expected to:
- Achieve of sales targets for the enterprise clients.
- New business development: Acquire strategic, high value clients spread across multiple industry verticals
Retention of existing business.
- Drive CXO level engagement and build effective client relationship
- Own end to end customer relationship and satisfaction
- Grow business from existing clients by cross selling multiple products / logistics solutions
- Lead development of sales strategy for the entire region: value proposition, market segmentation, strategy and differentiation, market insight, brand strategy and industry trends, white space opportunities
- Support, review and approve the sales strategies for each business and lead sales central projects or initiatives
- Facilitate integrated/cross business decisions on sales Articulate sales policy, procedures and guidelines to support strategy implementation
- Agree appropriate targets for each business that achieves division targets
- Establish in conjunction with businesses new business opportunities and targets
- Monitor businesses’ performance against target both volume and margin
- Coordinate corrective actions to sales programs, if necessary, to achieve target commitments.
- Develop and maintain organizational capability and participate in the talent management process
- Provide coaching and guidance for Sales professionals (i.e. Sales Managers)
Facts and Figures
Division V1, Post & Paket Deutschland
Business Unit DHL eCommerce Singapore
Job Type Sales & Business Development
Career Level Senior Professionals
Target Hire Date 12/27/2018
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Work Permit Required No
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.