- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analytical Technologies Limited is an ISO: 9001 Certified Company engaged in Designing Manufacturing, and Marketing & Providing Service for the Analytical, Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Clinical Diagnostics, and Material Science & General Laboratory Instrumentation.
We have presence in at least 100 countries across the globe.
We started our enterprise with chromatography systems and we have more than 1000 users worldwide.
Having monopoly in chromatography systems we even launched, Spectroscopy, Clinical Diagnostics, Material Science, General Lab instruments and consumables
We are the only company in the world having expertise in setting up the quality control standards testing & research labs for Pharma, Biotech, Food, Beverages, Soil, Environment & pollution Control, Clinical and Materials etc., on a turnkey basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
Travelling to visit potential clients
* Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements
* Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
* Calculating client quotations
* Negotiating tender and contract terms
* Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
* Offering after-sales support services
* Administering client accounts
* Analyzing costs and sales
* Preparing reports for head office
* Meeting regular sales targets
* Recording and maintaining client contact data
* Coordinating sales projects
* Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
* Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
* Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
* Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and writing skills in English are a must)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point, Etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationship with customers and close orders on phone or mail
- Anyone intersted in sales & Marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)