- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Asst.Manager - Information & Analytics
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Driving analytics agenda for HUL Finance. The role will include interaction with multiple stakeholders. Expectation from the role is to handle massive data and bring out key observations basis historical data analysis or using predictive tools. The role will be based out of Mumbai.
· Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analytics techniques to discover insights
· Land insights which will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
· Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that supports key business decisions.
· Manage and optimize process for data intake (multiple tools like SAP/BIW, TM1, Nilsen DB (Consumer panel), Household panel (IMRB), including validations, modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar field of analytics
· Working knowledge of data mining principles: Predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data sources
· Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytics abilities
· Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, projects simultaneously.
· Finance background (MBA/Chartered Accountant) with relevant experience on analytics.
· Hands on experience to operate SAP/BIW, Nielson database, Household panel databases
· Excellent communication skills (written / spoken)
About the company
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. Unilever is the world's largest producer of food spreads, such as margarine. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries.
Unilever owns over 400 brands, but focuses on 14 brands with sales of over 1 billion euros - Axe/Lynx, Dove, Omo, Becel/Flora, Heartbrand ice creams, Hellmann's, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Magnum, Rama, Rexona, Sunsilk and Surf. It is a dual-listed company consisting of Unilever N.V., based in Rotterdam, and Unilever plc, based in London. The two companies operate as a single business, with a common board of directors. Unilever is organised into four main divisions - Foods, Refreshment (beverages and ice cream), Home Care, and Personal Care. It has research and development facilities in the United Kingdom (2), the Netherlands, China, India and the United States.