- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Asst. Finance Manager & Funds
Driving Control and Governance in Payroll Processing & Management of Funds. Ensuring robust SOP and process are well documented and adherence to documented processes. The role will include interaction with multiple stakeholders like HR, Rewards, Capgemini, LIC, Actuary, etc. Expectation from the role is to handle sensitive data and bring out key observations, work on automation and improvement in current processes. Monitoring and leading statutory compliance. The role will be based out of Mumbai.
· Lead Governance and Control in Payroll Processing, Hygiene check & Build accuracy. Documentation of comprehensive SOP’s, Analytics of Cost reconciliation.
· Build and Develop maintain comprehensive monitoring mechanism of statutory compliance in Payroll and Funds
· Digitalization and Automation of records of Payroll and Funds.
· Land insights which will guide strategic decisions to bring employee delight, simplification and rationalization
· Build, develop and maintain data, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that supports regular review & monitoring
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in field managing Payroll & Funds OR Personal taxation
· Finance background (MBA/CA)
· Strong Knowledge of Income Tax Law
· Working knowledge of PF, Gratuity, Pension Law, Payment of wages Act and other Employee Legislations for day to day application
· Strong problem solving and analytics abilities
· Ability to plan and manage multiple processes/projects simultaneously.
· Hands on experience to operate MS Excel, Power Point, Word & SAP/BIW.
· Excellent communication skills (written / spoken)
About the company
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. Unilever is the world's largest producer of food spreads, such as margarine. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries.
Unilever owns over 400 brands, but focuses on 14 brands with sales of over 1 billion euros - Axe/Lynx, Dove, Omo, Becel/Flora, Heartbrand ice creams, Hellmann's, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Magnum, Rama, Rexona, Sunsilk and Surf. It is a dual-listed company consisting of Unilever N.V., based in Rotterdam, and Unilever plc, based in London. The two companies operate as a single business, with a common board of directors. Unilever is organised into four main divisions - Foods, Refreshment (beverages and ice cream), Home Care, and Personal Care. It has research and development facilities in the United Kingdom (2), the Netherlands, China, India and the United States.