- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Assistant Manager - 000000237529"Technical - Associate Consultant
- Exposure to multiple technical modules/packages/areas
- Work(administration, trouble shooting, monitoring etc.) on Technical issues and provides solution
- Achieve committed SLA.
- Ensure processadherence.""1. Delver the task as per the defined expectation
2. Meet the quality andcompliance goals
3. Analog to designers as per Industry who might have small teams to supervise""1. SAP standard and specialized technical Administration modules – SAP Basis, Oracle/Oracle RAC, ALE-Idoc, SUP, e-Sourcing, SAP JAVA, WEB GUI/technologies, SAP-XI/PI, SAP Portal, SAP Solution Manager, SAP BOBJ, SAP Data Archiving, Redwood, SAP CPS, Open Text, Informatica, 3rd party support tools like Sabrix, Readsoft, etc.
2. ABAP, Workflow, SUP Dev, UI 5, JAVA, ALE IDoc, Interface, Fiori, Celonis etc.
3. SABRIX, AQDB, Readsoft, E2Open, uPerform, Sharepoint etc.
4.Hyperion , HFM, EPM and its related modules
Landscape complexity : 35 Landscape consisting of 200+ systems spread over 350+ servers. 900+ interfaces in Informatica & SAP XI/PI. Production system DB size of 55+ TB. 1 Million jobs executed per month in Production environment. 1.2 lakh+ Production user use these SAPLandscapes thru SAP Portal, 1294000 SAP application Performance Standards(SAPS).
"B.E./ MCA/MBA/C.A.Location : Vodafone Shared Service India 4th Floor, Marisoft Buiding - III Kalyani Nagar Pune 411014Job Type : Full-timeEmployment Type : PermanentClosing Date : Ongoing
About the company
Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world's 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile), and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014.
Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.