- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation : Assistant Manager
Grade – 19
1) Support the Tax Team at AIG in the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting requirements.
2) Tax provision – calculate US GAAP tax provisions as per ASC740, Return to Provisions, Tax journals, Current Tax and Deferred tax analysis, Discrete items analysis, Validation of the tax accounts, etc.
3) Support to assigned responsibilities relating to Federal tax review, Local stat tax calculations, EMEA, APAC and Transfer Pricing teams.
4) Perform analytics for tax jurisdiction audits and escalate risks and ambiguities to attention of stakeholders.
5) Work and own the preparation of SOX documentation
6) Communicate with business teams around the globe to request appropriate information, as needed and track deliverables.
7) Extract and Analyze information from financial accounting groups and ledgers, and develop process improvements to streamline and mechanize existing procedures.
8) Develop a proficiency using tax reporting tools (SAP, Tax Stream, Appian)
9) Develop highest professional and professional ethical standards.
10) Work closely with Stakeholders to understand and cater to their requirements.
1) Degree holder in Accounting or Finance.
2) At least three years tax and/or accounting experience preferred.
3) Strong excel skills required
4) Strong communication skills required.
5) Flexible and motivated personality.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.