- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Purpose & Summary
- This position is responsible for Handling Maintainance and Project activities in Chemical Plant and ETP and to ensure minimum Breakdowns and proper Prevetive maintainance activities are carried out on time to ensure smooth running of Plants
- Formulation of preventive maintenance system for Feed Manufacturing Equipments and Utilities i.e. Boiler , Compressor etc.
- Adherance of preventive maintenance system as per plan to keep machines in working condition as per production plan
- Monitoring/Maintenance of cost as per budget.
- Achieving Engineering KPI for Machine Breakdown Time, Maintenance Cost and Project completion as per budgeted cost and timelines
- Execution of Base Project as per schedule and budgeted cost
- Formulation and execution of Cost Reduction/Productivity Improvement Projects.
- Asset management
- Maintenance of infrastructure as per regulatory requirement under Safety & Quality
- Maintenance of regulatory permits for Fire Department and Electrical Board,KSPCB andFactory Inspectorate
- Formulation of Preventive Maintenance System and Adhering to preventive maintenance schedules to avoid frequent Breakdowns.
- Analysis of Break down periodically to do CAPA to improve on availability of equipments for better productivity and OEE are improved
- Maintaining of Critical spares to avoid any delays due to non availability of spares
- Equipment history card generated and maintained for each equipments
- Effective utilization and implementation of Mainatainance software
- Statutory requirements such as Pressure vessel testings from ChartedEngineers ’S periodically to meet Factories Act,electrical Inspectors checks,boiler Inspectors checks and observations needs to be closed at the earliest and should be maintained within the Regulatory limits.
- Implementation and follow up for Safety procedures such as obtaining permit for confined space entries,Crane permits,working on height etc.
- Proper PJHA is carried out for non routine Tasks,Train the contractors on PJHA,and other safety requirements before starting the work,
- Reports on contract manpower worked for the month for safety reporting,training hours spend on contractors on safety.
- To Ensure all Capex projects are carried out as per the timeline
- Cash Flow and Capex spend needs to be Reported Monthly 30%
- R & M Budgeting for both ETP Plant and chemical plant and ensure costs are maintained within the budget.
- Various intiatives on ENery and Fuel savings and Cost Saving/Productivity Improvement Projects are intiated to support continuous improvement Process
- Corodinating with accounts for payment of suppliers
- Capitalisation of assets in coordination with Finance Team 20%
- All contractors,MaintainanceAssistants and the Users to be trained on safe Handling of Equipments and safety Requirements as per Cargill standards.
- Any New installations of equipments and accessories should follow IQ/OQ/PQ Proceudures as per Schedule-M requirements 10%
- B.E / B.Tech . Mechanical / Electrical with 8 to 10 Years of Experience experience in API
- Adequate knowledge and understanding on the Plant maintenance and Utilities Operation & maintenance.
- Adequate knowledge on documentation, Handling of ETP,Utilities and Electricals and Instrumentation
- Prior experience in Plant maintenance and Project Execution of Pharmaceutical Industry required
- Adequate Knowledge in Inventory control and indigenous spare development.
- Work in Shift operations in a six day working plant.
- This position will get the change to grow as a plant manager
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job