- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Submission of Technical documents to customer and expedite drawing approval .
2. Knowledge of MV products such as RMU and AIS panels.
3. Margin analysis and manage margin as per Tender .
4. Documentation as per customer requirement.
5. Managing customer visits
and transfer technical requirements to Engineering requirement .
6. Customer satisfaction and project profitability .
B E with Electrical Engg with PM Experience in Mfg Industry
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.