- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NEXMARK is an Initiative of Nexeneration Ventures. Our focus is to develop a Real atmosphere with genuine efforts for those students who want to make their career in Sales & Marketing. After the complete Research & Development, NEXMARK launched “Six Months Certificate Course in Sales & Marketing Management” with most valuable and most demanding course contents by taking care of theoretical and practical knowledge both. With NEXMARK, students will get to know about each and every aspect of Sales & Marketing.
Website Address : www.nexmark.org
Teaching marketing is all about sharing your in-depth experience and knowledge with students. This is an academic role (faculty position) and we are looking for a resource with 3 to 5 years of mixed experience (industry and teaching) in the domain of sales and marketing. The candidate must possess a strong academic qualification with at least a master’s degree; candidates with a Ph. D. (or pursuing) would be preferred.
We approach academic delivery in a manner that demands an out of the box thinking and a willingness to innovate. Focus on applied approaches to learning that is contemporary and well interfaced with the industry requirement and expectations requires our faculty to remain research active and industry connected at all times.
- Prepare interesting lectures for the students on various topics related to marketing core and its related fields.
- Evaluate and award grades to students based on their assignments, creativity and level of efforts put in classes.
- Assign tasks related to marketing like conducting surveys and guide students in such pursuits.
- Initiate and make classroom discussions an interesting task. Teach students about numerous dimensions of good communication skills.
- Get them engaged in some active listening activities and make them aware about its crucial importance.
- Maintain attendance of students and record their behaviour.
- Be a voracious reader and keep abreast with latest developments in fields related to marketing and its effects on modern society. Reading current literature is expected.
- Be an active participant in numerous professional marketing seminars of the biggies in this field. Deduce trends of modern-day marketing, introduce them to the students.
- Teach industry oriented concepts of marketing research and marketing tools to students by giving real life examples of marketing.
- Prepare excellent reading material for students by research and analysis. Suggest them possible reading materials.
- Participate in campus recruitment tests and even teach candidates how to present themselves as potential marketing employees.
- Collaborate with industry professionals to help students understand core concepts of marketing strategies.
- Perform all administrative services related to the department and solve related queries.
- Plan lessons and assignments.
- Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for certificate program involving a series of courses.
- Planning, preparation and production of teaching/ learning materials as per the quality assurance guidelines provided
- Be responsible for professional management and operation of the assessment process including the conduct of assessments on students and the marking and grading of assessments in accordance with the approved marking scheme
- Student guidance, counselling and helping in their career shaping and personality development
- Self-development through up-gradation of knowledge and skills, pursuing a pre-determined research agenda
- To attend and participate in any program committee meetings, participate in the review of material, delivery, structure, assessment and tutor requirements of the programme and suggest/incorporate recommended changes, if any
- MBA / Masters with 3 to 5 years of teaching experience, Domain specialization in Sales & Marketing (PhD or a doctorate would be preferred)
- Extensive knowledge about computers is essential. This doesn't mean a candidate has to be a gadget freak, it just means good computer literacy is important.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of various interrelated subjects.
- Excellent Command in Complete M.S Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
- teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- English (Required)