- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: ASSOCIATE ANALYST - CREDIT & COLLECTIONS - # 070573
If you desire to be part ofsomething special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team -winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an ASSOCIATE ANALYST - CREDIT & COLLECTIONS in Eaton’s Global Finance System andServices, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting,engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety,health, wellness; and being a modelof inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in ourvalues, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Identifyreason customers deduct and resolve deductions/dispute in tandem with variousEaton Departments, communicate credit department and company payment policy,participate in process improvement projects, and support other managementdirectives as prescribed.
A. Managesa deduction portfolio within a group of assigned accounts to identify,investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their validity.
B. Analyzesroot cause of the deductions to determine if the deductions are legitimate orshould be presented again for collection.
C. Ensuresthat deduction issues are communicated to the appropriate level of theorganization, i.e. with pricing, sales, or manufacturing facilities.
D. Understandslogistics to be able to determine the appropriateness of freight charged tocustomers, and deal with lost shipment issues.
E. Ensuresappropriate approvals and documentation is received in order to resolveoutstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within established limitsof authority matrix.
F. Takes aproactive approach to identify what causes deductions and identify measures andprocesses that will help eliminate future deductions.
G.Provides customer service and develop relationshipswith internal/external customers and suppliers.
H.Provides monthly or as required reporting ondeduction portfolio as required by management team.
I. Markets,trains, counsels, advises, and communicates credit department policies andprocedures to company personnel
J. Abidesby Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons ofBusiness Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.
If you are having,
- BachelorsDegree Required (Business, Finance, Commerce)
- MBA Financepreferred
- 3-5 yearsBusiness to Business Deduction Resolution, Credit/Collection Experience
- Effectivelysecuring prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen,and good judgment
- Effective business writingand professional communication skills
- Experience utilizing Oracle11i/R12, SAP, GetPaid preferred
- Experience utilizingMicrosoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills
- Demonstrated EffectiveCustomer Service Skills
- Demonstrated EffectiveNegotiation Skills
- Work independently,decisively and timely
- Adapts to change, plans andprioritizes as required
- Willing to work US hours (6pmto 3am IST)
- Utilize qualitytools/initiatives
- Proficient in commercial sensitivityand business acumen
- Demonstrates effectiveautonomous decision making within limits of authority
- Demonstrates effectivecommunication skills
- Demonstrates effectiveevaluation and problem-solving skills
- RepresentsEaton Electrical in Credit Industry, Customer, and Internal Meetings
Yes! Because you are the one we arelooking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes thepassion of every employee around the world. We create an environment wherecreativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals likeyou can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No