- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Overview about Company
UnitedLex is an enterprise legal services provider that drives digital transformation throughout the corporate legal ecosystem. With more than 2,700 attorneys, engineers, and consultants across four continents, we deploy innovative solutions to deliver unparalleled business impact for global corporations and law firms. *
Overview about role
The attorney will be working with Document Review team in department of Litigation Support Services.
1. To review documents for substance or redaction for purposes of Litigation/Investigation
2. Attend project & client trainings.
3. Perform additional tasks as assigned by Management (e.g., objective coding, legal research).
Knowledge and Skills
- 0-2 years in document review or Litigation
- Basic proficiency in the following MS office skills Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Open to flexible work hours, as needed (i.e. weekend, post-shift, and night shift work).
- Good verbal and written communication skills: Ability to support the team by taking ownership of tasks and appreciating performance.
- Ability to build professional relationship with colleagues Performs work efficiently and accurately
0-2 years of experience in Document Review Personal attributes
- Must be well organized and able to juggle multiple tasks - dynamic, and action-orientated, which meets deadlines and makes it happen.
- Must have ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
- Must possess an enthusiastic and approachable personality.
- Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to earn trust and credibility.
- Must have ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel and mediate.
- Must have ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- Must be willing to accept responsibility and make decisions based on experience, education and understanding of business/client needs.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: ₹200,000.00 to ₹270,000.00 /year