- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Audit ManagerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Role
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group is comprised of four teams responsible for IT Governance, Information Security, Infrastructure and CIO Applications. The IT Governance and CIO Application teams are looking to fill an IT Audit Manager position to support the coverage of the IT Governance, Risk Management, Access Management and Application Development to include evaluating systems development life cycle, change management, computer operations, and information security risks and controls focused primarily on the application and database layer.
As an Audit Manager, you will play an important and dynamic role in building high-performing teams, connecting with our business partners and regulators, and executing the audit plan. You will monitor the business to identify key emerging risks, and will also support team member development and engagement. Key job responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Supervise execution of multiple concurrent technology audits primarily in accordance with rigorous policy and work paper standards and within tight time frames. May also participate in audits to provide subject matter knowledge/skills and/or to design and conduct tests of internal controls;
- Developing and executing a robust Audit Plan related to the full spectrum of Technology Infrastructure, including Data Center, Network, operations, systems platforms and devices, as well as enterprise/cross-sector processes such as information security, risk management and disaster recovery.
- Assess key risks and controls; and design innovative and appropriate broad based coverage across a technology, exhibiting exceptional judgment regarding issue identification, issuing draft findings to business partner management, and drafting and issuing final audit reports with limited guidance;
- Often leads multiple concurrent projects that are generally moderate to large in size and moderate to high in complexity; develops and applies leadership and project management skills;
- Develops valuable and trusting relationships with Wells Fargo business partners;
- Demonstrates subject matter knowledge in critical areas of technology and information security, identifies and assesses key risks and controls, and develops effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance;
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner, writes opinions that lead to logical conclusions, and escalates significant risks and loss exposures timely to appropriate levels of management;
- As a manager (with direct reports), helps recruit/hire, on-board, and train team members; and provides coaching and interim performance feedback to team members;
- Helps Senior Audit Manager develop and manage the audit plan, schedule resources, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them;
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Relevant Post-Graduation degree ;
- At least 10-15 years of work experience in Technology Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) or IT Security with at least 7 years in Technology Audit;
- Professional auditing, security, or accounting designation e.g., CISA, CISSP, CPA, CA, CIA, CCNA, CISM, CRSIC or to have substantially completed the requirements for such a designation while actively pursuing the completion of such a designation;
- Background of Technology Audit within international financial service organizations;
- Experience with general Information Technology control reviews as well as application control reviews;
- Strong knowledge of and experience in medium to large-scale application reviews and system development projects, and ability to perform reviews on various platforms (e.g., Unix, Windows, iSeries, z/OS, SQL DB, Oracle DB, network devices, middleware, cloud);
- Good understanding of technology processes (e.g. change management, security operations, technology operations, business resiliency, etc.), application and infrastructure controls;
- Good knowledge of system development methodologies, information security controls, access management, technology governance and risk management;
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, Vulnerability and Penetration testing);
- Leadership experience for professional auditors, risk management, or project leadership professionals;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, be flexible;
- Ability to execute in a fast paced demanding environment while balancing multiple priorities;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail;
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.