- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AVP_Business Analyst (Front-to -Back Projects)We Offer
The Role is a Business Analyst role in the APAC Division team of Finance Change function. APAC Division is a Change the Bank (CTB) team that delivers Front-to -Back Projects for CFO Division of the organisation. The Division looks at FTB initiatives passionate about new business opportunities, regulatory demands and other changes in the front to back landscape of the business.
The front to back landscape is rapidly changing with business opportunity and growth in region, complex regulatory requirements, tighter compliances and need for homogeneous straight through processing across front and back office systems.
The projects seek a delivering target state strategic infrastructure which involve changes to systems used by finance departments like Product Control, Financial Accounting, Group Finance, Regulatory Reporting, Treasury & Liquidity reporting as well as supports changes passionate about upstream system changes in the Front office, Risk and Operations domains.
The change team is also responsible for user training and adoption of target business processes by the Finance teams and ensuring that there are appropriate handshakes between Finance and other departments of the bank supported by appropriate control model and ownership.
We Offer As a Business Analyst, you are required to:
- Business requirement gathering and documentation of business requirement document and functional requirement document.
- Perform feasibility and data analysis, proof of concepts and solution options.
- Work on end to end Finance architecture and assess impact of the in scope change.
- Partner with FTB IT teams to cascade business requirements and deliver a front to back homogeneous solution with target states applications and processes.
- Develop test plans, cases and scripts and execute functional testing and handle user acceptance testing.
- Handle issues / risks on projects with timely critical issues and suggestions for issues resolution.
- Incorporate Innovative Technology into solutions, such as Qlik Sense, Oracle BPM (Workflow), Reporting & Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language and Robotics, where applicable.
- Contribute to producing all necessary project artifacts including Project Charters, Project Initiation Documents, and Design Authority compliance.
- Recommend, develop and implement improvements in execution and controls.
- Supply to all necessary governance and key stakeholder forums covering working groups, operating committees and sponsor update meetings.
- You hold a strong graduate/post graduate degree in Technology, Business or Commerce.
- You have between 8 to 12 years of experience as a Business Analyst for projects Financial Services, in either Private Banking or Wealth management.
- You have past experience of working on PB/WM systems such as T24, Avaloq, and FNZ.
- You have a sound understanding of Financial Products like Loans, Money Market, Current accounts, Guarantees, SLB/Repo, Derivatives, etc.
- You have strong analytical, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- You possess a deep understanding of Software development life cycle with delivery experience under Water fall and agile methodologies.
- In addition you also have a deep understanding of Trade Life Cycle from Trade Booking to Trade maturity and in between lifecycle events.
- As part of the role you have an in-depth understanding of Business and Accounting Events during Trade Life Cycle. In addition, you have understanding of Trade Data Flows between FO Systems, Risk, Ops and Finance Systems.
- You can perform Trade Flow Analysis in Data warehouses using SQL Query for high volume records.
- You are proficient in MS Excel functions like H and V lookups, Pivot Tables and deep understanding of innovation technologies such as R, Python and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik.
- You are able to document information accurately and succinctly. Furthermore, you hold strong communication skills (verbal, written & presentation).
- Have ability and willingness to put hard work to quickly learn new topics, systems and processes & able to work independently.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills to be able to handle senior business partners independently.