- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
BA Tester # 109159India-Pune-Pune | Full-time | Technology [IT] | Job ID 109159Software Development / EngineeringEnglishCredit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We offer a challenging and exciting position as a BA with Tester lead / Delivery lead within the Wealth Manager program. The team follows the AGILE-SAFE framework hence this role will also be a hands-on role with delivery responsibility in any one of the SCRUM teams. The ideal candidate would be one who has prior experience of having been in BA role, testing role & team leading functions. The candidate should have 10+ years of Banking domain familiarity especially in the area of Private Banking along with familiarity of AGILE ceremonies and processes. This central role offers you the possibility to proof and perfect your analytical and engineering skills within a motivated team and a complex and fast changing environment.
· Challenging and exciting position in a cross functional stream which is responsible for the integration of several in-house systems with a vendor product
· Opportunity to work in a critical program with high senior management visibility and an possibility to directly influence the division’s business.
· Possibility to work with a motivated international team, a challenging banking domain and an interesting technical environment
· Opportunity to build and lead an offshore team of highly motivated individuals
· Responsibility to ensure alignment and harmonization between all locations involved in project / task delivery
· Opportunity to provide inputs, support the design and review of the defined processes, refine processes, establish best practices
· Opportunity to build and maintain a sustainable and professional stakeholder management with parties from both IT and business
· Over 10 years of experience & familiarity with test engineering processes, good understanding and exposure to test automation along with team leading experience.
· Familiarity with business analysis & requirements engineering preferred though not a must have
· Prior experience in an international and matrix-structured organization in the banking / finance area
· Experience in IB/PB experience for front office
· Experience with portfolio / transaction data integration for a large advisory application offering asset allocation analysis, proposal generation and portfolio monitoring would be a plus
· Profound knowhow of tools / models such as JIRA, Enterprise Architect, UML, Use Case Models, Use Cases, business object models, ALM
· Understanding of test automation frameworks and tools and able to validate the test automation results
· Strong and accurate analytical and communication skills
· Ability to focus on details as well as on the overall picture
· Readiness to take over responsibility; following
About the company
Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management services, and Investment Banking services and expertise, to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients. We are active in more than 50 countries and employ over 46,000 people.
It’s our aim to build the bank of the future at Credit Suisse—to work as one integrated bank, servicing our clients across regions and businesses. It also means fulfilling our responsibility to help shape the global economy, and to make a difference in people’s lives.
We offer roles for experienced professionals and entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. You will have the chance to make an impact from day one, and throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.