- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Benefits AdministratorWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wells Fargo provides a combination of company-funded core benefits and voluntary
team member-paid benefits. International Benefits consists of consulting and administration teams is responsible for benefit plan designs, creating voluntary benefits programs, developing wellness events and providing all required support to meet the team member needs. The programs and events are designed to encourage healthy practices and support their total health and well-being.
About the Role
You will work as part of the International Benefits team at EGS India to support the benefits administration team. You will interact closely with the benefits consultant and vendor partners to deliver the required services.
- Oversee the day to day transaction and administration for EGS India benefit programs
- Provide second level support to Team Members in responding to questions and queries on benefit programs
- Processing benefit related invoices
- Assisting in benefit plan and process audits
- Co-ordination of various benefits initiatives (for example, annual benefits enrolment, health check, wellbeing events etc.)
- Assisting in new hire induction
- Completing funding requests and deposits to appropriate accounts.
- Preparing benefit renewal information and reports
- Support in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Assists with file maintenance, database maintenance and periodic large mailings
- Analysing data to understand key issues and trends in administrative processes.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Preferred tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Previous experience of benefits administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility of approach, together with a resourceful, can-do attitude
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- human resources