- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
BFA BCUS Team Manager - 90208558
Primary Location:IN-Uttar Pradesh-Noida
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 13 Dec 2018
Job Title: BFA BCUS Team Manager
A brief about the role:
· To manage a large and diverse team of Process Associates working towards pre-defined targets
· Manage day-to-day activities of the team and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate advisors, develop agent skill sets and manage personal development goals for the agents.
· Assist the Operations Manager in the maintenance of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators through effective team leadership
· Ensure daily Schedule Adherence
· Answer queries raised by the Client & Advisors related to the process
· Take escalated calls and return the calls when a message is taken
· Perform regular Quality checks for the Team
· Monitor performance for all Advisors on a monthly basis
· Convey feedback received from Quality to all Advisors
· Weekly Update on performance levels to the team
· Address administrative issues arising out of day-to-day working
· Keep the OM regularly updated of any developments relating to the performance of the team, updates received and queries from Clients
· Ensure each advisor is informed on product updates for the process
· Measure performance of the team for e.g. performance appraisals, confirmations and ongoing feedback and training
· Keep track of PIP letters to be issued
· Keep track of leaves availed by Advisors & update them with HR / leave policy
· Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews
· Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/NT)
· MS Office Application Suite (Preferably Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in customer service environment
· Excellent track record during past work experience.
· Demonstrated team handling skills in the past.
· Graduate/Pursuing Graduation in any discipline
· Experience of Contact Centre systems and shaping new procedures and exchanging best practice to improve advisors and customer experience
· Managing high performing team and coaching/mentoring
· Ability to complete or advise on completion of high volume routine/non-routine tasks and prioritise accordingly.
· Team Handling and Escalation handling ability.
· Technical systems and procedure training experience.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.